This week, Jason Jacobi, CFP® & Mark Boyer welcome the most decorated women’s volleyball player ever and all-around wonderful person; Kerri Walsh-Jennings!
2. Journey to Stanford University
3. The transition to beach volleyball from indoor.
4. Misty May Partnership and the most dominant run in volleyball history.
5. Injuries, Setbacks, and How to overcome them
6. Message to young athletes
7. Family and the Road to Paris 2024.
8. Closing Thoughts
**Links mentioned in this episode:**
Kerri Walsh-Jennings Instagram: [https://www.instagram.com/kerrileewalsh/]
Jason Jacobi & Mark Boyer are registered principals with, and securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor. Member [FINRA](https://www.finra.org)/[SIPC](https://www.sipc.org).
The opinions voiced in this podcast are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult the appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.
Kerri Walsh-Jennings is not affiliated with or endorsed by LPL Financial or Boyer Financial Services.